- Wattage: 24W
- Dimension: ∅250x1750mm
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Color Temperature: 2700K-6500K
- Max Luminous Flus: 2000lm
- Beam Angle: 120 deg
- Controlled By: Remote/Touch
- Color: 2700K-6500K White + RGB
- Material: Plastic; Cast iron hardware
What's in box?
- 1 * Lamp Head
- 1 * Lamp Base
- 4 * Pole
- 1* Electric Wire with Adaptor (Refer to Illustration)
- 1* Remote control(AAA batteries not included)
- 1* User manual
REMOTE CONTROL & TOUCH CONTROL
You can easily control the floor lamp without leaving the sofa and warm bed with the remote control, control range is about 32.8ft. You also can control it by touch switch when the remote is broken. The remote has magnets design,you can put on the lamp which find it easily.
ADJUSTABLE COLORS & BRIGHTNESS
With the CW mode, the light have 4 color temperature 2700K Warm light, 4000K Day lights, 5000K Cool Light ,6500K White light. Adjustable brightness(10%-100%) can meet the demands of the changing requirement for different scene.
RGB color-changing LED lights create mood and ambiance. You can change the colors by the touch button on the light pole or the remote control.
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 175 cm; 4.27 Kilograms|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Style||RGBCW Music Rhythm|
|Colour||Warm White, Cool White, Rgb|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Voltage||24 Volts (DC)|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Special features||Touch control, Dimming, Music rhythm function, RGB, 24W/2000LM, Remote control, 2700-6500K|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||F|
|Luminous Flux||2000 Lumen|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
|Average Life||20000 Hours|
|Item Weight||4.27 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020Avoid - uses Smart Home AppThe Smart Home App as always is a test of endurance, but this time I've lost. My previous experience tells me that the primary method of connection never works but that you can usually get it working with the direct connection method and a bit determination. Not this time however, I couldn't pick up any hot spot at all, so after an hour I've given up.Also the instructions in the App don't match what you are told in the manual, the App asks if the lamp is flashing, but the instructions make it clear that after an initial flash it doesn't flash again (I think).What else is there to say? Well, you remember The Ministry of Crap Design? Well they're now designing lamps. The base appears to have been designed by an engineering student who has been to told to go home and not come back, and the four bar column could have easily been made to be adjustable so that you could vary the height.Avoid this unless you have a spare week to battle the software or you are feeling lucky.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2021Cool, modern looking lampWe've bought a couple of lamps form this company now and been impressed with quality. This is a neat and very modern looking floor lamp. It takes a minute or so to assemble (screw the poles into the base plate and that's about it) and once plugged in you are away. Control of the light is done via some buttons that are on the pole, and controls are very simple (although shortly after buying this one I noticed the same company does a wi-fi controlled version which might have been better seeing as it's not much more money).We like this - it's a very modern lamp but one that offers a lof of features with the ability to set the light to any colour. It's a nice light too if that makes any sense - ie no flickering and it's not too harsh yet can be nice and bright. We don't use it facing the room, rather we turn the light so it's illuminating a wall and that looks great.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 November 2020Let there be light!Hands down the best lamp I have owned. Just purchased another one in the black Friday sale.On its own it is a fantastic lamp, the fact you can really create your own mood by selecting hundreds of different colours and brightness levels.However it really comes into its own when you sync it to your alexa or Google assistant.Asking it to turn on or off, change colour and brightness by voice is amazing. (although if you have young children like I do then be prepared to live in a permanent multicoloured room)The final plus it has a USB charging port half way up the pole so you can charge your phone whilst sitting under it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 October 2020Very bright, very adjustable, very suitable for my purposeEasy to assemble, and very versatile. I is helpful that it can be brighter than I expected, and the range of shades of white alone make this worth the price. Add to that the full RGB colours and it's a winner.The instructions are not super clear, but it is easy to assemble and can be operated all from buttons on the column. There is no remote control, but instead you can hook it up to an app in your mobile phone. I used this with an IOS device, but there is also an Android app. The process I used to set up was download the recommended "Smart Life" app, create an account on the site, use the app to teach the light my local WiFi details. Then, I look in the app and the device is already seen. Actually very easy, and the app functions are very helpful - including easy timer as well as shortcuts to typical settings.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2021It would be improved a lot if it was easier to connect. Caused a lot of time and stressAttempted over 50 times to connect to the smart life app. It never connected or showed up as a hotspot on my iPhone. I have other smart life products that work fine but always took a few attempts to connect. I had already filed a return but hadn’t boxed it up. Had a google and found another app called “brilliant smart” this does the same thing and with two attempts it connected!! But then sadly that app wasn’t supported for Alexa in the UK. So again I spent hours with smart life app, I got on with my day and just kept my phone next to the light and pressing retry, to my surprise I would say the 10th attempt on my second day it connected. I cancelled the return but it needs sorting out! As for the light it’s very tall, I feel for £75 is a bit steep for what it is not but still a good light now that it works.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2021App does not workApp does not work. Despite several discussions with the seller, the app simply does not connect. Upon further investigation, it seems the Mh is a known problem if you have Virgin WiFi. Sellers offered to send me another lamp to test, but I'd have to cover costs for returning them, and they are HEAVY!However the lamps work fine without the app, you can turn them on and off with the button on the lamp itself and change the colours from bright white, soft white, red, blue, green, purple, or flashing. you cannot adjust the brightness just by using the button on the lamp though.They do make a slight buzzing noise when you first turn them on - can't work out if it stops of if I have managed to block out the sound now!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 October 2021Not happy! Will provide pictures. Would like either a new one or refund pleaseLampI bought this as a birthday present as this is what they had loved for a while.When it arrived they were upset that the pole wouldn’t screw into the the base as the thread was damaged so as to not offend they lent it in the corner of the room.They were unable to rotate it as described so was worried about touching it.When it was rotated as described the bulb fell from the connection… looking closely they had noticed the wire had came unattached.This lamp hadn’t been moved due to its stability & clearly manufacturing that wasn’t overall acceptable.You will see by the lampshade alone that it wasn’t really presentable but they didn’t want to hurt my feelings.Putting all this into account I’d like to find out what can be resolved in regards to a lamp I paid a more than reasonable price for, for me to then receive a less than mediocre lamp with numerous problems. Happy to include pictures.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2021Where's the remoteNote you will read the reviews here and a good proportion mention a remote?The lamp I purchased comes with no remote so its a case of fumbling around with the buttons on the stem of the light and trying to memorise what button does what.Reading "Whats In the Box" doesn't mention a remote is included..Would have been helpful including a remote.I am unsure whether this particular light even has IR capability anyway, I had a bunch of remotes but none of them work with this light, so probably either they are on the wrong frequency or that this light is not remote controlled hence no mention of it in the "Whats In The Box"Other than that it seems to be an excellent light most handy for photography work.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2021Can't connect to wifiEdited to add-Seller kindly sent me a replacement lamp which doesn't connect either. It says its connected, and then removes it immediately.I preface this my stating that I have been using the smartlife app for 5+ years. I'm very familiar with how to pair lighting and plugs.I can get the lamp into pairing mode, but not AP pairing mode. I'm not separating my WiFi into 2.4 and 5g as it would mess up all of my other connections and using Google home. So it needs to be in AP pairing mode to work. I can get it to fast blink, but not slow blink. It just doesn't show up to connect to. So I can't remote control it, have it remember my settings or use the timer etc. As a lamp.. It works... As a smart device - it doesn't.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 December 2020Works and works well. RHave started to venture into the world of smart products and have found it is like walking thougha minefield of excellent, good and downright awful products all described the same so always hold my breath on the set up and first usage. This product is excellent.Packaging was adequate. Instructions for assessing mainly drawings but clear and correct but not really nessesary as it really is self-explanatory out of the box. Unpacked and built in under 2 minds. I have not used the app that the company offer as already had another installed on my android phone for smart bulbs. Its paired with it and correctly identified itself. Google home then recognise it and after changing its name to "corner light" it is working with voice control and can power on, off change colours and brightness effortlessly. The elimination level on full more then adequate for the 3.3 meter high ceilings I have. This product is with its simplicity and ease of set up and use the best smart addition to my smart home so far.
Customer questions & answers
- Can we read with this lamp? As it looks like you can’t.The lamp has eight 'scene' settings one of which is 'read' - this is a bright white light setting perfect for reading.
- Can you turn off and turn on this light with the app? ThanksYes. There are some more operation instructions detailed on the product description.
- How do I reset?The power plug can be reset by plugging and unplugging three times
- There is one little led that stays on when the lamp is switched off. Is it normal?Mine also has one LED on permanently but I consider this a fault.