|Product Dimensions||40 x 40 x 195 cm; 973 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||FQ501|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Lights||24|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||10 Watts|
|Voltage||5 Volts (DC)|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||850 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||82.00|
|Average Life||50000 Hours|
|Item Weight||973 g|
Koostone Dimmable Floor Lamp:
You will be pleasantly surprised with this Koostone tripod led floor lamp from the moment you unbox it. Just screw the tubes and switch it on.
Simplicity at its best. featuring a unique simplicity and lightweight design, it makes this light easy to be shifted from the living room to the bedroom.
★Color Mode: Warm (3000K), natural daylight (4500K), white (6500K);
★Brightness: 6 levels brightness;
★Light Source: 24 LEDs;
★Input Voltage: USB 5V2A;
★Input Power: Max 10W;
★Control Switch: Switch on cord and radio freqency remote control;
-1* tripod floor lamp;
-1* radio freqency remote control(2*AAA Batteries included);
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2022Wobbly but effectiveIt’s a bit wobbly. I use it when sewing and if I knock it with my tapestry frame, even just a little knock, it falls over and bangs me on the head. It’s very light though so no harm but it is annoying.My husband broke the bit where the light attaches to the ?neck? But in fairness he has the touch and grace of a rhino. I tried to glue it back but it didn’t work well so now it’s a pain to adjust the head of it.It’s lovely and bright and I like the option of changing the colour temperature and brightness it really helps when I’m using different colour threads.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2021Koostone Floor LampThis light weight and easy to move around; the remote is a real bonus; the lighting settings are ideal for reading and crafting.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 December 2021Fantastic. I put it behind a corner dressing table. It lights up who ever iits at itLoved all the different colours and dimming in all different stages
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 November 2021FabulousGreat and easy to use
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2021FantasticEasy to assmble. Like the control of brightness and the timer.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2022easy to assembledifferent light colours, white, warm and daylight with different brightness settings, used for illuminating my canvasses when I paint
Customer questions & answers
- Is the plug a UK 3 pin plug?Mine came with a UK 3 pin plug.
- Is this lamp mains PoweredYES