BRTLX RGBCW LED Floor Lamp with Remote & Touch Control & Music Rythme Mode
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Color Temperature: 2700K-6500K
Max Luminous Flus: 2000lm
Beam Angle: 120°
Controlled By: Remote/Touch
Color: 2700K-6500K White + RGB
Material: Plastic; Cast iron hardware
ADJUSTABLE COLORS & BRIGHTNESS
RGB color-changing LED lights create mood and ambiance. You can change the colors by the touch button on the light pole or the remote control.
You can easily control the floor lamp without leaving the sofa and bed with the remote control, control range is about 32.8ft.
You also can control the led floor lamp by touch switch on the lamp pole. The remote has magnets design, you can put on the lamp which find it easily.
Adjustable lamp head
The light-emitting angle can be adjusted at any time to meet different requirements
|Product Dimensions||40.5 x 32.5 x 12.5 cm; 4.22 Kilograms|
|Voltage||240 Volts (DC)|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Special features||Music Rhythm Mode, Memory Function, Dimmable, RGBCW 2700K-6500K|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A++|
|Luminous Flux||2000 Lumen|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
|Item Weight||4.22 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2022good valuei really like this as it looks very modern and also there is a mode yhat the lights are changing to the music which i did not realise when i brought it,overall very pleased with this product and is very bright if needed but you can have it on dim settings
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 January 2022Great sensory gadgetFantastic bought for Autistic person and best sensory gadget, noise control so flashes to all movement a must have for anyone, great value and very easy to assemble so basically great all rounder would recommend its a must have ?
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2021Simple and great bright uplight effect!It takes some time to assemble, Screwing the sections of the centre to the ends, and taking care that the connector block on one end is need to be pulled out (this is the top end to be connected into the same Dupont connector in the lamp head. - after the base is assembled first.Put the heavy base weight on the floor, then screw on the assembled stem, whilst ensuring the cable on the bottom is plugged into the adaptor when completed. The head may need the excess cable to be reinserted back slightly to enclose it, and remember to connect FULLY the 6 pin connector, until there is no gap between each half of the connector.After each part is screwed fully, position as you like, then ensure the lamp is powered fully by simply pressing the touch sensitive button, top one for power on, bottom one for colour or mode change.The lamp is lit and can cycle through the modes and white temperatures using the bottom one.The range of colours and the white modes are best controlled via the app, (The instructions stated Smart Life app can be used, but I used Tuya and worked flawlessly at syncing up (via the pairing mode and selecting - Lighting - WIFI) and can also now be control its functions via Alexa, if you already have used smart home devices set up and discovered from it previously, but can also be set up from new.The range of colours, and wash is very bright, but can be set dimmer and any colour you can using the app, and also Alexa (or Google etc). The music sync features works better than the other lights I've owned but still has a slightly delay. I like that it doesn't have to be right next to the microphone as it can pick it up from across the room.It has now replaced the uplighter i had in the corner of the room, as it far better that i can simply change the colour from warm to cool whites, and dim or darker or change to a different colour when required. I also like that the modes can also be changed from fading, to flashing various colours and scenes can be set up in the app to DIY what colours and patterns are lit, the speed and brightness can also be adjusted to my needs.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 September 2021Fun and functional!The media could not be loaded. This is a well made, sturdy lamp. The base is nicely weighted and it feels secure. It was easy to assemble, no issues at all.The lamp has many functions, different colour choices and various levels of brightness. I think it will mainly be set to the night light for me, at a low level - it's a warm light and felt nice!I've taken a video of the music function. The lamp is fitted with a mic and sets the lights to the rhythm. When testing it, I tuned into an 80's channel - perfect timing as 'Come on Eileen' was playing.The remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied) and is easy to pair with the lamp. Being able to control it from the sofa is great, no need to get up to turn the light on or off, or to make adjustments to brightness.I'm not sure how often I'll use the music function, my neighbours must have thought I was have a rave last night! I am interested to try it with more sedate music.If you've found this review helpful, please click on the helpful button below - it helps me to know what information people would like to know about the products.Thank you x
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 September 2021Fun and sleek looking light.I am very impressed with this light and looks great alongside my home desk set up, that said, it has a unique style and design and would not suit all surroundings, light is very bright and can easily replace the main light source in a room. the various light functions are very useful and the music function is fun and a very cool party trick. The material is nice and heavy though the base could be wider to make it more steady. I was also impressed to see the remote has a magnet which is useful for storage.I had noticed once light is on it emits a faint noise which might get annoying esspecially if you are in regular close proximity to it, there is also no wireless capability despite some comments suggesting otherwise. I have tried all methods and none worked, but there are no mentions of it in the instructions either so cant complain, however there are others at a similar price point with this function
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2021Love/Hate relationshipI love this - my wife hates it!My son (29) loves this - my daughter (26) hates it!As another reviewer has stated this is a fun buy!I love gadgets, my wife hates gadgets.My son loves gadgets - my daughter hates gadgets.Know your target audience before you make a decision on this floor lamp.I think it will be a really "funtastic" feature over the festive period and for parties... provided my good lady allows it.Me 5*, My wife 1* - compromise 3*
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2021Poor quality product which did not assemble properlyI tried hard to make this work but found that the track on the base and on the pole did not work well together and could not be fitted properly. It was therefore impossible to try the light. It may have just been a flaw on this particular model but prospective buyers should be aware of the potential problem. I have similar lamps from other manufacturers which were assembled and worked fine but this one was a no go I'm afraid.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2021Truly excellent ...This is a superb lamp. As a white light lamp it excels because you have the choice of multiple brightnesses and multiple light warmths from pure white to glowing amber. It's a good looking product that looks good in a room without taking up much space and it is radio frequency remote controlled so you don't have to be anywhere near it to control it. Add to this the ability to switch to music mode where an inbuilt microphone pulses coloured light in several selectable ways in response to sound and we have an excellent lamp with great style and versatility.Highly recommended!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2021A fun uplighter.This is a nice lamp. When it is built up the joins are difficult to spot. All the functions perform well. I have mine in a conservatory where the various lighting options give a nice effect when viewed from outside.It gives off a white light if required in a room.The lamp base could be a bit wider and maybe heavier as the lamp is very easy to knock over. Not suitable where young kids are around.I think this is a good fun buy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2021Brilliant quality light.This is a really stunning lamp. It comes really well packaged and is easy to it together. It’s really well make and has a great quality build to it. The price is good considering how well this is made. Love the colour choices. Really nice .