Mezone Smart Floor Lamp
Compatible with Alexa Google Home
Mezone Smart Wifi Floor Lamp, Free Your Hands, Magic Your Life by Magic Home Pro APP
Are you bothering to turn off the floor lamp when you leave the room? Do you often forget to turn off the lights when you sleep?
Mezone floor lamp is a modern style floor lamp. You can adjust brightness to suit your needs by touching the light button on the pole, changing the color by sliding the section on the Magic home APP or speaking to Alexa or Google Home. which makes your life more convenient. Even if you are still outside, you can remotely control the floor lamp, giving the illusion that there are people at home.
| || || || |
How to do if can not connect with WIFI , Alexa?
1. Keep the lamp turn on and distance of your WiFi in 30m.
2. Hold the button for 15s, then reset succesfful.
3. Add the lamp to Magic Home Pro APP.
| || || |
|Package Dimensions||38.5 x 31 x 11 cm; 4.58 Kilograms|
|Item model number||ZJ-LWFL-RGBWW|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||2000 Lumen|
|Item Weight||4.58 kg|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2021It's a light...It does what it's supposed to do... Lights up my room.Only gave 4 stars as sometimes it loses connection to my phone so the light goes out, cue the mad fumbling around in the dark for my phone to reconnect and see again.But hey when it works it's great.Adam
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2021Coloured LEDs are not bright enoughI bought this for the RGB effects and was very disappointed. The warm and cool white were ok, but the brightness of the coloured LEDs was terrible.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 January 2022Alexa controlled, turn you lights on before returning homeI can’t fault this light , easy to assemble and connect to the internet, from a relaxing glow to brilliant white light, and many other shade of light to suit your decor, I was so impressed with the first one I bought I bought a 2nd for another room
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2021Love my lampsLove my lamps just had a bit of a problem and they have sorted it most happy love my lamp great customer service easy to assemble sturdiness
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 December 2021Ok lamp but not a great lampThis lamp turned up with screw's loose in the main head of the Leno that were threaded so I will have to glue them in. This is not ideal. The brightness is good. The ease of set up is good with Alexa. Main problem is it feels flimsy and unsturdy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2021Pretty good bit pricey thoughPretty good, bit pricey though
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 December 2021Excellent lamp with supportive and easy to use app.brighter than I expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2021Fun lamp and versatileLove the music function
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2021Very compact packed and easy to installThis is a pretty good quality Floor Lamp.The round head has many LEDs and it is pretty bright.I use the lamp as a mood light on 10% - 50% brightness and there are no other light working in the meantime.I personally tried to install it with the Smart Life app as I have many devices that use the same app,but this lamp doesn't work with Smart Life.It works with Magic Home ,which I also use,but for me more important was that it works with Alexa.If you use only the app - there are a lot of options for different colors,music sync and many other functions.You can change the brightness from the app and Alexa,but also there is an ON/OFF switch on the stick of the lamp and long press of the switch can be used as a dimmer.This is pretty useful at night when you don't want to wake up family member by talking to Alexa.The assembly of the light was pretty easy.The stick of the light is split in to many pieces,but the power cable is already inside the stick.You just need to screw in each part of the stick in to the next one by following the power cable.If you start with all pieces of the stick,you can make sure that the cable stays straight inside the stick and it is less likely to snap the power cable during the assembly.After the long stick,it is good to attach the round head to the stick.When you finish with the head,you can pull out the excess cable from the hole that is on the a side and is really close to the bottom of the stick.After all that you can attach the stick to the base.It is good to leave the heavy base for the end as it is hard to move around the weight of the base while you screw in the pieces of the stick.The installation of the LED light to the app is pretty straight forward and you just need to follow the instructions on the screen.Make sure you read them carefully.There are also instructions on the box and if you don't have the Magic Home app installed,you can download it by scanning the QR code on the box or the QR code placed in the centre of the lamp head.Recommend it.Hopefully my review was Helpful for you.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 June 2021Sturdy, excellent quality, very reliable, and the colours look amazing!The media could not be loaded. The lamp arrived safely, and it comes well packaged inside a compact box. Putting the lamp together took a few minutes as it was just a case of screwing the parts together.The overall quality of the lamp is very good, everything seems well made and put together and the base is heavy, so it stands nice and sturdy. You can aim the light at your wall or ceiling just by tilting it till you get the desired angle and there is a single button halfway down to turn it on/off but you can also use the phone app or voice assistant.While you don't get a remote control with this lamp which is a bit of a shame you can control it with your phone after downloading the MagicHome app. The app works great, is nicely laid out and easy to understand.This has quickly become one of my favourite lights in the house, not only does it look great but it's always one of the first devices to turn on when I ask Alexa to turn all of the lights on, and I have a lot of lights. Not only that but over the past several weeks using it every day I haven't had one single issue with it, it just always works perfectly!You can set it to an individual colour or use one of the many different scenes included in the app as well having the lights play along to music using the mic on your phone. The speed of the colour changes as well as the brightness can be adjusted, and you can also set the light to a warm or cool white which are both very bright and easily light an entire room up. There is also a schedule function to turn the light on and off at a certain time as well as a pretty cool feature where you can take a picture of a colour using your phone and the lamp will use it.Overall, I think this is an excellent lamp and I love how it looks in the corner of my room next to the TV. It's not distracting and really adds to the ambience of the room, for around £75 I think it's good value for money not only because of the quality but also how well it works and trouble free it is. It's a product I'm more than happy to recommend and I feel it's easily worth the full five stars, buy with confidence!
Customer questions & answers
- The pictures show a black lamp the description says pink can you confirm the colourThe lamp is black.