- Colour: Brushed Chrome
- 1 x Maximum Wattage 60w ES E27 GLS or the Equivalent LED Bulb is Required - Not Supplied
- Reference Number: A3562.
MiniSun Traditional Style Satin Nickel Barley Twist Floor Lamp with a Grey Cylinder Light Shade
Traditional style barley twist floor lamp in an satin nickle metal finish with a grey cylinder style shade. This contemporary table lamp will make a great addition to any room in your home. Its beautiful twist design matches most interiors whether its modern or traditional.
Floor lamps are a great way to bring additional lighting to a room.
- Living Rooms
- And More
Additional Product Features
Ideal For Additional Lighting
Floor lamps are a great way of bringing additional lighting into a room and creating a more relaxing atmosphere. Ideal for reading and writing or simply lightening up a dark corner.
They also have the added advantage of effectively reducing the main light output of a home and could save you a lot of money over time.
Please note: 1 x Maximum Wattage 60w ES E27 GLS or the Equivalent LED Bulb is Required - Not Supplied
Achieve The Desired Look
This fantastic floor lamp is all you need to totally transform the look of a room using stylish modern lighting.
Create a real style statement and complete your living space look with this impressive MiniSun Traditional Style Satin Nickel Barley Twist Floor Lamp with a Grey Cylinder Light Shade
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 October 2021Nice floor lamps but one was missing some Velcro on shadeI bought two of these floor lamps. They look great and give out a nice light, transforming my living room into an inviting space. The floor switch works nicely too. You have to buy lightbulbs to fit yourself, though, as these are not supplied.The stands are not too hard to assemble with several sections that have to be screwed together and fixed to a weighty round base. One stand has an uneven bottom and is a little wobbly on my hard flooring but is acceptable. The pole on the other stand is leaning a wee bit to one side (tried correcting it but couldn't) but as the lamp is now sited behind an armchair this is not too obvious.The shades are a bit tricky, though - again these need some assembly. You have to be gentle so as not to crease the fabric part as you attept to fix it to the Velcro on the support rings. One of the shades I received was only partially endowed with Velcro - where half a dozen strips should have been on the support ring I only had two and therefore impossible to attach the shade in this state. Hmm. Disappointing. Not to be outwitted by this problem I soon found a solution by buying some sticky backed Velcro strips from Tesco which were inexpensive, just the right colour & width and easy to apply. It's just as well I found this hook & loop product otherwise I would have had to return that second lamp as faulty.Poor quality control aside these lamps are of a reasonably good quality, are quite attractive and do a good job. Just be prepared for some fiddly assembly before they are ready to go... and don't forget the lightbulbs!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2021poor quality finishThe velcro lamp shade isn't a smooth finish, having to put it together yourself for £62 to start off with wasn't good, also the fact that the big velcro seam is untidy and has to be hidden at the back and you can see the top and bottom velcro it just looks unfinished, I had put it on wrongly at first so pulling it off partly pulled away the shade corner i wasn't happy with it but my daughter who was desperate for a lamp in her new house wouldn't let me send it back. i certainly don't think its worth the money.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2021Self assembly even the lampshade!The lamp is OK the shade totally ruins it. Comes on a roll with velcro which you have to stick to 2 rings top and bottom. Not worth the money
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2020Lovely lampsOverall a lovely lamp. Looks exactly like the pictures. Slightly shorter than what I expected but that's my own fault for not reading the measurements. Also it is a Velcro lampshade which looks fine but I will probably buy new ones at a later stage. Pleased with my purchase!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 March 2021Just okLampshade darker than imageAnd base is uneven meaning it’s sitting at an angleQuality just ok
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 December 2020Absolute rubbishOverall quality is poor. Joints between poles obvious, the shade is self assembly ... yes i said self assembly and its obvious. Poor product..wish I hadn’t bought it as its rubbish.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2021Excellent value for moneySo easy to assemble looks lovely so pleased with it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2021PerfectPerfect addition to our newly decorated living room, looks great, excellent value for money,the only thing is the shade is a little fiddly to assemble but apart from that it’s a very nice light .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 March 2021To knowDelighted with the sheer quality It was very easy to put together ideal behind ny chair for doing my craft work
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 February 2021Most attractive lampArrived a week early. Really good quality, attractive addition to my lounge.
Customer questions & answers
- Is the lampshade easy to assemble? and are the bulbs easy to buy?I hadn’t anticipated assembling the actual shade , just the stand but it was not too difficult just fiddly. Make sure you do it in a hard surface not on carpet as the Velcro is very strong and got some fluff on the edges! I ordered bulbs on line but had one which fitted from Tesco.