|Package Dimensions||45.5 x 10.5 x 6 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Special features||Energy Saving, Flexible|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
Material: Aluminum alloy
Base length: 42mm width 30mm
Type: LED Floor Standing Lamp
Light Source: LED
Features: Adjustable, Gooseneck
Room: Any Room
Light Colour: White
Power Source: Corded
1x floor lamp
1x English manual
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2020Ok but use with care...Reasonably well made although it’s low voltage wiring would never pass EU Regulations so DO NOT leave this item unattended when plugged into your USB socket. Works ok and light is bright with either cool white or warm white colour settings. The swan neck is very flexible making it easy to adjust for any position. The tripod stand is thin coated metal, light enough to easily move around but heavy enough to to remain quite stable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2021GreatIt was not what I expected and was disappointed to find it was powered via usb BUT it has turned out to be absolutely perfect. I plug it into a portable battery charger and it makes it completely mobile. It is lightweight and has a choice of soft glow low or high and bright white low or high. It is perfect for puzzles or reading etc at night. Not too expensive and I am truly delighted with it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2021Pleasing purchaseThis lamp puts the light in the right place to keep a grumpy pensioner seeing what he is doing? It puts light just where I need it. Stand a little rocky and a shade might make it easier to live with for others in the room. I have fitted a cardboard shade, quite safe for a USB LED lamp.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2020Great lampReally love this lamp. So easy to assemble & very lightweight. The power of the lamp is amazing for the size of it & I can read my books so much easier. Love the 2 settings on it 2.Totally recommend this lamp
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 November 2020Light and flexibleIt gives a very good light and flexible but it just a bit light so easy to knock over also itsections all screw together so they do come undone
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 March 2021NiceVery slim ideal for what we wanted it for tonight up a dark corner. Delivery was quickly and product well packed
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2021Nice lightThis is very lightweight so easy to move around, using it to do jigsaw as light is very bright.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2021great lamp and serviceBought this for the conservatory, two light levels exactly what we needed
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 April 2021Can easily adjust , twist ,bend to suit your position.Bought this for my dad he loves it , there are two different white tones & is designed perfect for reading.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2021Don’t buy this item or deal with this companyThe Item is flimsy and will not stand straight and also the light is insufficient I have asked for a return about 10 times without success and now amazon are involved with obtaining a return
Customer questions & answers
- Some of the pictures show it clamped to a desk. Does it come with a clamp as well as the stand?No you just miss out the middle pole when you assemble it so it stands on a table, sideboard etc
- Can this be used with an English 3 pin plugNo, the 3 pin plug needs to have a usb output rather than our standard 2 or 3 core flex. That said...You can buy 3pin to USB adapters from several well known online ‘stores’. Just make sure you buy the correct voltage/amperage version because the lamp’s wiring doesn’t comply with EU regulations!
- Can the brightness be adjusted?Yes, the on/off and secondary switches act as a brightness and warm-white/cool-white colour balance adjustment but there are only two brightness settings for each colour balance
- How bright is it? The description says 100W equivalent but some reviewers say it's not bright at all. Have users found it's equivalent to 100 watts?It was bright enough for me for reading, so yes around 100w. But mine has just snapped where the leg screws into the foot, so not made from robust materials.