|Package Dimensions||41.5 x 15.8 x 4.7 cm; 760 Grams|
|Special features||【Energy Saving & USB Powered】- Clip desk light consumes 80% less power than traditional incandescent lights, low required voltage and current, low heat, saving money and lower your power bills with cost-effective. You can connect a USB cable into any available USB power port(laptop/desktop/power bank) to power the lamp., 【360° Flexible & Adjustable Table Lamp】Strong aluminum clamp supports up to 2.1 inches tabletop and holds the swing arm lamp securely in place. 360° rotating lamp, 360° rotating base, 270° adjustable metal arm, you can freely adjust the light according to your need., 【Eye Protection Lamp】Protect people's eyes who work and reading a long time from hurt, nonflickering, no glare, no ultraviolet ray, no frequency radiation. Ideal for architects, designers, artists, secretaries, typists, editors, accountants, students, teenagers, children., 【3 Color Modes & 10 Brightness Levels】: 12W desk lamp has 3 color temperatures optional: Warm light (3000K), Warm white light (4500K), and White light (6000K). Each lighting mode has 10 brightness dimming levels, 30 light modes in total.|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A++|
|Luminous Flux||1000 Lumen|
|Item Weight||760 g|
12W Desk Lamp with Clamp, 1000Lumen Table Lamp Energy Efficient Light, 10 Brightness Levels,3 Color Modes, USB Foldable Metal Swing Arm Reading Light with Memory Function
Full Range CCT: 3000K-6000K
Led sources: 80 LED beads
USB Output: 5V/2A
Lamp wattage: 12 W
Lumens: 1000 lm
Material: Aluminum, Metal
Ideal Flicker-Free LED Desk Light
✔Good for home, office, college dorm, school, hotel,dorm; Perfect for students, architects, artist, editor and more.
✔Eye care lighting: With 80 high-quality LED beads for emitting soft and non-flickering, designed to help those who read and work hours a day decreasing eye fatigue.
✔3 lighting modes:White|Daylight|Warm, 10 Brightness Options, with a wider dimming range from 10%-100%.No matter it is night or day, you can have the perfect lighting you need.
✔Sturdy Metal Clamp: The clamp is made of steady metal that can easily clamp the light to your desk or anywhere has an edge surface.Without leaving any scratches,don't worry about damaging your table.
✔Wider Illumination Area: High brightness and eye-care light source, with large reflective groove, providing great illumination for your dark space from any angle. In addition, it also saves up to 90% energy compared to conventional bulbs and lasts for a 50,000 hours lifespan.
✔USB Powered & Switchs Control: USB port provides flexibility for your use. Easy to plug the USB cable into any available USB port (laptop/desktop/power bank/USB adapter, etc) to power the lamp.
✔360 degrees rotating lamp head: lamp head and base can be rotated 360 degrees, allowing the light to be easily directed to any position
What you get:
1 x desk lamp.
1 x lamp clip.
1 x user manual.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 January 2022Good serviceProduct arrive quickly. Works well. One of the springs was damage and a whole new unit was sent next day. Great service.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2022CSYY LED Desk Lamp, rectangular design, sturdy with excellent lighting optionsVirtually living at a desk, I need lots of light and have used desk lamps of varying types since my school and university days. As such, I welcomed the opportunity to review this product.I currently use an LED swing arm desk lamp myself so I had an idea of what this one would do - or should do - and could undertake a nice compare and contrast if needed.This particular model arrived in a plain cardboard box with each section wrapped in a bubblewrap sleeve, additional plastic protecting the lighting head. Not too much packaging, recyclable, pleasing. Indeed, I notice that the seller undertakes to replace any item that arrives damaged or even scratched. That is worthwhile noting and shows how confident they are with this product.I found this lamp to be a bit heavier than the one already installed on my desk - heavier in a good way, I like lamps that are a bit substantial, less chance of them falling over or, as with this design, suddenly going loose. Installation is very easy since it is simply a clamp for the edge of the desk, slot in the main lighting arm, and then adjust to the height and angle you need - and I love the fact this has a really good height and the lighting element is quite long, so offering a nice, even spread of light over the desk rather than being concentrated on just one small spot.There are numerous adjustments that can be made via the in-line switch - three different modes of light colours, a number of different options to adjust the light intensity. I always prefer a white light on full intensity when working at my desk.In use - nothing could be simpler once you have it adjusted to the height and angle you prefer, and have selected your lighting colour and intensity. It plugs neatly into a computer USB port so is always ready when needed. I note the seller advertises this can also be used with a power bank, car charger (no idea why), and likely it can also be used plugged into a USB port on an electrical socket or extension. For my uses, plugged into a computer (or laptop) is more than enough.One point to note is the clamp that fixes to the desk - and this applies to all similar lamps, not just this product. If you overtighten the clamp you could easily damage the desk, but not tightening it enough could leave the lamp wobbly. I would suggest not tightening the clamp fully until you have set these lamps up and tested them, then take off the lamp and unscrew the clamp a little. Push some fabric, felt, that sort of thing under the jaws of the clamp top and bottom, then screw it up again. This will offer at least some protection to your desktop.As to this model, priced at £24.99 at the time of this review, it is pretty much the same price as the numerous other models on the market at the moment. Given the life-expectancy of LED lamps, it represents good value. I like the controls, the ease of fitting and setting up, and I do like the design of the lamp-head itself that extends way beyond the top of the lamp body and so gives a good, even spread of light where you need it. A very pleasing lamp, does the job perfectly, and I will be using this daily on my other desk.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2022Very nice desk lamp but a little flimsyLED Desk Lamp with Clamp, 12W Swing Arm Desk Lamp, Eye-Caring Dimmable Desk Light with 10 Brightness Level, 3 Lighting Modes, Adjustable Table Lamp for Study,Office,Architect,Task [Energy Class A++]LED Desk Lamp with ClampComes folded and compact, easy to assemble. Has a base clamp for clamping on the edge of a desk, this has a rubber foot to protect the top of the desk but lacks any protection on the underside and any overtightening could damage the underside of your desk.The lamp can be set in pretty much any position. There are spring tensioners to counterbalance the lamp so it holds in position but there are also screw clamps at each elbow and base to tightly secure its position.The light is long (rectangular), so you don’t get a spotlight effect and so is good at lighting the whole desk area.The power is via USB which I didn’t realise at the time, (A USB power supply is NOT provided). It has very low power consumption compared to incandescent or CFT lamps, listed as 12 watts, but at 5-volts USB this needs a good power supply to power it adequately.Most modern power supplies will be fine, but the older 500mA phone chargers are not suitable to power this lamp. You could however use a 5-volt power bank especially if you don't have a spare power outlet nearby.It is quite a bright lamp and has an inline control on the power cord. This has 4 separate control buttons, one for turning on and off, one to increase brightness, one to decrease brightness and lastly one to step through the 3 colour temperature ranges. These go from warm white to cool white. Warm white appears quite orange especially when dimmed and is better suited for reading in the evening.It is ok for general use, but it isn’t made from the strongest of materials. Even when locked in position it seems a bit flimsy. Not sure what use the sticky black labels are!A little expensive but a useful thing to have for any desk.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 January 2022Perfect for not taking up desk space!This desk lamp arrived with instructions & stickers and clamp. You simply push the clamp on to the base of the lamp. I’m not sure what the stickers are for, it doesn’t mention them in the instructions and I can see no use for them!Note this does not come with a plug! It comes with a usb so you can run it via your laptop or plug it in to a usb plug. The cord is not very long though so you will need to be close to a power supply!The lamp bends in all different directions so it’s great for angling the light exactly where you need it, they are several different colours of light and brightness to choose from so should be an option to suit everybody.The clamp works well and supports the light easily so it’s great for space saving! The whole thing folds in on itself when not in use so easily to store in a cupboard etc.Overall it’s well made and good quality.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2022Works a treatGot this for my partner so she can do jigsaws on cold winter evening as she has a problem with her eyes which means she needs bright light to see things close up. This is perfect, plenty bright and diffused so as not to be to harsh. Plus you can always turn it down if needed.Very easy to mount it on a table. Love the flexibility and the diferent light settings.This is a very well designed construction that meets all our requirements. Working with this lamp is pleasant and comfortableReally bright and hooks up to desk without damaging it moves really well. There is a metal bolt under the lamp in certain positions makes light hard to place where I need it but it is still worthwhile paying for if you don't want to spend loads on a lamp. Comes well packaged and lead is really long
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2022Underpriced. It's a bargain. Fairly decent.I'm quite happy with this lamp. I'm using it on my workbench and it works quite well. It clamps on to the shelf tightly and securely allowing me to move it around freely and with ease.In terms of brightness it has a good range but it could have been a little bit brighter. Although plenty bright enough to work under.The build quality is acceptable for the low price. At under twenty quid I can understand that it is quite lightweight and doesn't feel top of the range. However, it has surprised me how well made it is. I don't think it's gonna break or fall apart. I think it could last a while. Nothing about it suggests that it's a cheapy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2022Stylish, versatile and very effective.This stylish and versatile desk lamp offers a wide range of modes that provides both bright and ambient lighting levels, that make it both practical and effective for both day or night use while working at my desk, or reading. The integrated control unit is a nice feature that makes for straightforward navigation of its 10 brightness levels and 3 lighting modes. The swingarm makes for a versatile lamp that can direct its light exactly where I need it. It's straightforward to set up and the clamp is easy to wind and unwind to position and reposition when required.It's just a great lamp that works as well as it looks
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2022Portable if you want toVery nice snd very easy to fit and use.The light come in two pieces clamp for the desk/ table ( very easy to turn the turn screw)and the main light fixing with the switch combined on it.Once you you have the clamp in place you simple drop the light fitting in the home snd tight the screw. ( adjust the light to suit where your working and plug the pier cable into your laptop/ power bank etc and turn in the switch allow you to dim etc so you control how much light you want.Brilliant quality feels snd looks very well made and at a cost price of £20 very happy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2022Won't Light Up an Entire Room - But Pretty CoolThe media could not be loaded. A decent desk lamp best used when set at a low height to focus on something, like a paper or a book, in which case it's bright enough to use without additional lighting. The three color temperatures are a nice touch and make a difference! The lamp will not light up an entire room - but it may create a good atmosphere, or at the very least prevent you from bumping into things. The cable is probably shorter than ideal for this sort of thing, but the lamp is pretty flexible; it's not too heavy and looks fairly sturdy for the price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2022Very stylish looking lampVery stylish looking lamp with different brightness levelsThe lamp was easily fitted onto the desk and is pretty sturdy.Incredibly easy to use, brightness is great and changeableLove the two white balance modes for when I'm feeling a warmer or more "work" type of mood.Can be moved out the way when not in use and easily adjusted.