LED Desk Lamp With Wireless Charger:
It is not just a led desk lamp, but also a wireless charger that could charge your Qi-enabled cell phones. Just place your phone on the wireless charging area at the base of the desk lamp and you’re ready to go.
Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger
225° Adjustable Desk Lamp
You always have the light at the perfect angle with the easy to adjust the design.
Stylish Table Lamp For Home & Offices:
This Table lamp has a concise and modern design, perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, baby rooms, offices, study rooms, university residences, cafes, and also a great gift idea for your family and friends.
What's in the Box:
1 x USB Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Guide
- Maximum Power: 5W+5W Wireless Charging
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V/1A
- Light Source: 50 PCS 2835 SMD
- Material: Aluminum Alloy+ABS
- Color Temperature: 2800K~6500K
- 3 Brightness Level & 5 Lighting Modes
- Pack Dimensions: 16.2 * 4.5* 1.57inches
- Weight: 609g/1.34 lb
Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger
This desk lamp is not only a table lamp, but also is an wireless charger. It provide QI wireless charing and USB charging port , you can charge two phones at the same time.
Multi-Angle Adjustment & 15 Lights Mode
With 225°flexible arm and 135°rotating axis base, the LED table lamp can be adjusted to any your preferred angle. 5 color temperature and 3 levels brightness can be chosed.
Eye-Caring LED Lamp
50 full spectrum beads with soft light, no flicker, no shadow, our desk lamp adopted medical lighting design, enables the brightness is appropriate and average, will not cause retinal fatigue. Suitable for long time reading, working at night.
Contracted Style & Foldable Design
This table lamp adompted minimal and concise design, it looks like crafts. Foldable lamp head and arm for maximum space saving. Easy to keep when in not use.
USB Charging Port
This desk lamp not only can supply wireless charging function, but also provide an USB charging port for you to charging other devices.
Touch Control & Memory Function
The intuitive touch sensor offers convenient and straightforward operation, The lamp will remember the brightness setting and turn on to your favorite next time. Enjoying the beautiful desk lamp.
1 This led desk lamp with wireless charging is only available for phones with a wireless charger function.
2 Please make sure the adapter is more than 5V2A when using wireless charger, please remove the phone case and put your phone in the correct area.
3 Please note if the adapter is 5V1A, then lighting function and wireless charing function can't use at same time.
|Product Dimensions||3 x 6 x 30 cm; 700 Grams|
|Item model number||MT-856|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material||Aluminium, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Special features||Led desk lamp, Memory Function, Desk lamp, Dimmable, Touch Sensitive Control, Corded, Foldable, Eye Protection|
|Shade Material||Aluminium, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+++|
|Item Weight||700 g|
Customer questions & answers
- When fully charged, can you please tell me for how long the battery will last/battery autonomy? Thank you!Hi... The lamp isn't battery powered or rechargable. You power it from a phone charger or USB power source and it doubles as a charger for any devices you plug into it.
- Does this desk lamp wireless charger support fast wireless charging (7w or 10w) for phones such as iPhone/Samsung?the light is only 5volts DC. It can wirelessly charge my iphone 12 but it does so very slowly more like a trickle charge.
- It says there's a maximum of 50,000 hours of use for the bulbs. Is there a minimum amount of hours guarantee for by the seller/manufacturer?Its an LED lamp. No worry about the lifespan, and no replacement bulbs needed. Seller also provides 24 months warranty. Great Desk lamp with wireless charging function.
- This may sound a silly question but does this desk lamp come with a plug?Not silly at all. It comes with a cable which has a USB connector so you need a USB plug or socket. I have spare ones from old phone chargers I use. you can also use power bank as power supply, no need tied to a socket.