|Desk Lamp with USB Output 310003||LED Daylight Lamp 3100017||LED Desk Lamp 3100012||Swing Arm Desk Lamp 3100027|
|Brightness||655lm||655lm||500lm||500lm||depend on the bulb|
|Light Colour||warm to cool light||warm to cool light||daylight||daylight||depend on the bulb|
|Other Features||5 dimming levels||USB Charging Port||7 dimming levels||7 dimming levels||supports smart bulb|
Lepro Dimmable LED Desk Lamp
Sturdy and Eye-protecting
- Made of durable aluminum and PC materials, this LED desk lamp is designed to last years.
- Energy-efficient, cost much less energy than incandescent lighting at the same level of brightness.
- Bright and even lighting, ideal for home office or study where doesn't have enough light.
- Its modern and minimalist design will naturally fit any kind of decor.
- Perfect gifts & presents for family and friends.
- 9.5 Watts
- Brightness: 655lm
- Dimmable: 5 Levels
- Colour Temperature: 3000K, 4200K, 6500K
- Input: 200-240V AC
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Material: Plastic + Aluminum
Multiple Light Modes
3 Colour modes (from warm to cool light), together with 5 dimming levels, this table lamp is designed for different occasions.
Eye Caring LED Desk Lamp
No flicker, no dark area, soft on your eyes and avoids eye fatigue caused by flickering light and harsh glare.
Easy Touch Control
Control the light with just a small tap, very easy to use. The memory function will also save your favorite setting.
|Product Dimensions||16 x 10 x 39 cm; 700 Grams|
|Item model number||PR310001-DWW-UK|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||1 x LED desk lamp, 1 x power adaptor, 1 x user manual|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Special features||Dimmable, Touch Sensitive Control, Eye Caring|
|Plug Format||G - Square plugs. British type.|
|Power and Plug Description:||Corded Electric|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
|Luminous Flux||550 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||6500 Kelvin|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Average Life||15000 Hours|
|Item Weight||700 g|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2021Great little light!I needed something for drawing in the evenings. This little lamp folds up, so it's great for tucking away, but is quite powerful all at the same time. I ordered a couple of other similar lights that both arrived faulty, but this seems to be fine at the moment. So far, so good.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 July 2021Brilliant.I agree with other reviewers, this lamp is excellent. It has so many options for any situation. There are so many personal ways to have it set. Being minimalistic it is not intrusive and would fit in with any setting. I am using mine as a bedside light for reading and having tried several modes & brightness & now have it set to come on at my settings each time. It is so good my neighbour said they want one, & I’ve ordered one for them! That says it all really.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2021Good value, versatile lampI was looking for a daylight lamp to replace the other one. This is different for a start - a long strip light of LEDs - very thin - not your typical look. However it is flexible, very lightweight with a strong light. It is touch-sensitive - no buttons. Three light options: daylight, white light and more incandescent light more suitable for night, plus five levels of brightness for each. The base also takes up a small amount of space, and although being which low in weight (a light light), it stays firmly in place unless you pick it up and move it. It is both great for working in daylight and as a night light.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2021Only time will tell - and I'll let you know.Well straight out of the box this is great - much brighter than my previous one and feels solid. The vertical riser is even metal - gosh.All the 'buttons' work easily and reliably. Not sure I want the colour shift function to be honest - but it works all the same. Yes all the other good reviews are deserved.But, as with all products of this type and origin only time will tell. Forget the old notion leds last nearly forever- or the capacitance switches - last one only managed a yr or so (not this product) and replacement is a lot more that a light bulb !I will update when (if?) it packs up.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2021Absolutely Excellent.My new upgraded LED keyboard lamp. Thrilled with it! Excellent light coverage across keyboard. Includes AC power adaptor. Finger-pressure on/off switch with dimmable features.Only one feature missing - the lamp does not swivel on the base, but otherwise 100% perfect! Very pleased.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2022works well, good for desk, good for paintingthis is a good and versatile lamp, with three warmth settings, and adjustable brightness, though some settings (combination of certain mode and/or brightness) produces high pitched buzz... not sure if all do this...but, i either have to spam the mode button for it to go away or change the setting. Not too fussed about that since I am not too picky about the setting. apart from that it folds away neatly and it is easily adjustable for the lighting angle you prefer. I use it since it gets dark early, I wanted something bright enough to keep my eyes relaxed but i can stay focused on work. Also the light helps me paint after sunset and colour of the light hasn't affected my colour tones. (ignore the mess, lol) the last three photos are the light temperature differences (if helpful)
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2021Good lighting, choice of hues and strength.It looks nice on my desk and it's good and bright. The only thing I'm not completely thrilled about is that it's not able to swivel so the light strip isn't directly above the base but that's a tiny complaint, I'm still glad I bought it it. It'll last for ages but I'll feel bad for throwing the whole thing away on account of not being able to replace the light strip bit when the LED goes.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2021Decent lamp - although would not have bought from a shopThe lamp is a good size and is definitely bright enough for my needs. The different light settings are useful although I would have preferred a dimmer rather than 3 “brightness” buttons. Also, I have a favourite light and brightness and each time I turn off the lamp I have to toggle through the settings to get back to it. Would have been better if it saved the last setting in my opinion and defaulted to that on switch on.The other minor disappointment I had with it is that it is fixed to base. My assumption was that I might be able to twist it to angle the light perfectly for my view however now I have to twist the whole platform, which hides the buttons for on/off etc. Behind other items on my desk.Overall though I am happy with it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2021Nice bright useful led desklampOrdered by mistake but I kept it anyway. LED lamp with 3 different colour settings WARM - NORMAL - COOL, 5 brightness settings and touch contols.It can go very bright, nice pleasing spread of light, works great for me as a desklamp, Nice controls. Decent long power lead making placement easy.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2021Super desk lamp- going to buy another oneI needed a good desk lamp for my zoom meetings and also for working on my art. This lamp has three different light colour options with light levels so it is perfect for what I need. It is neat and modern looking and the adjustable arm is handy. I sometimes face the lamp to the wall and it gives a nice reflective light into the room. Great value for money for what it is. So much so that I am going to buy another one for my daughter's room.
Customer questions & answers
- Would this help with s.a.d? or would a sun light be betterI think it would which is part of the reason for buying it.
- Does this flicker if you use it with zoom?I don't use Zoom, but it doesn't flicker when on other video call platforms, great light for the price, nice tone & brightness settings.
- Has anyone encountered this unit switching itself on after a period of time. Is this a result.of some feature or likely to be a fault ?This must be a fault - no lamp should just turn itself on! I have had this lamp quite some time and nothing like this has occurred.
- What is the height if the lamp please? Trying to figure out if it will fit on the desk under my shelvesWith the arm horizontal to the shelf, the lamp is approximately 39cm tall