The benefits of using LED desk lamps for lighting
- Led lighting is a green light source: low working voltage, low power consumption; stable performance, long life, shock resistance, strong resistance to vibration
- led lighting products can provide a high quality light environment, improve the light efficiency of the lighting system, no infrared and ultraviolet components, high colour rendering and a strong luminous directionality
- Good dimming performance, no visual error when the colour temperature changes
- Cold light source with low heat generation, can be safely touched
- Improves glare, reduces and eliminates light pollution
- Zero strobe, will not cause eye fatigue phenomenon No electromagnetic radiation, eliminating radiation pollution to protect the brain
- It is healthy light source that provides a comfortable light space and also meets the physiological health needs of people well. Long-term use protects eyesight and prevents myopia.
The soft and uniform light of the LED will not flicker and will not harm your eyes. It is suitable for students of different heights to adjust the angle of the light source when studying, so that they have a very comfortable learning environment!
Strong Metal Clamp
Extra-wide metal clamp with silicone pads, durable and scratch-free. Clamps a surface up to 2"(5cm)thick and holds the lamp securely.
USB power supply
You can power the clip-on lamp through the USB port, and you can easily plug in any available USB port to power the lamp, such as laptops, computers, mobile power supplies, and USB adapters (not included in the product)
| || || |
| || || |
Professional Eye-Care Function, CRI ≥ 90+
The 80 LED light beads that reduce blue light are arranged in a scientific way, after being refracted by the high-transmittance light guide plate, they are evenly scattered, making the light as soft as natural light. The light without flicker and glare, which can reduce eye fatigue.
- CRI stands for Color Rendering Index
- it measures the effect and LED Diode has on the perceived color of objects.
Our Clip on Lamp provides High CRI Lighting for life, it makes colors remain to truly, bring you the most joyful lighting.
Not only do we need a good desk lamp but we also need a correct way of using it
- Placement: The placement of the lamp also has a great impact on vision. As most people write with their right hand, the lamp should be placed in front of the left side of the body so that the shadows on the paper are not shaded by the hand when writing and the light shining on the paper does not reflect back into our eyes and produce glare.
- Height: Usually, when the eyes are 12in away from the book, you can read the handwriting and will not be overly fatigued. By this reckoning, the height of the desk lamp is 15.7-19.7in away from the written is more appropriate, so as to ensure sufficient reading lighting, the surrounding environment also has a certain brightness.
|Product Dimensions||41.91 x 19 x 7.11 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
|Item model number||814|
|Style||Clip and round base|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||14 Watts|
|Special features||Dimmable, Eye Protection|
|Power and Plug Description:||USB|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1100 Lumen|
|Colour Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Item Weight||1.81 kg|
Customer questions & answers
- Does the clamp offer good protection of your desk?Yes, we specially designed a protective pad on the clip of the lamp to protect the desktop
- Does it easy to install?Absolutely.
- What is the life of the bulb in this desk lamp?The LED tube is used, and its life is basically stable under stable voltage and current conditions. It can be used for one or two years or even longer without any problems!
- What is the maximum size the clamp will fit?The clamp distance of the base is about 2 inches