Aox Women's Formal Chiffon Floral Lace A Line Party Evening Prom Wedding Bridesmaid Cocktail Long Dress
Made of chiffon and lace fabric,pleated swing dress
Long sleeve,crochet lace design on Chest，High neck,A Line and High Waist,back zip
Evening,Ball,Prom,Cocktail,Party,dinner,Ceremony,Ball,Wedding Bridesmaid dress,Banquet,Gown
Perfet Long Dress for Formal Occasions:
UK 8 Tag S: Chest 33.07"--Sleeve 22.04"--Length 55.9"--Waist 28.3"
UK 10-12 Tag M: Chest 35.43"--Sleeve 22.04"--Length:55.9"--Waist 29.9"
UK 14-16 Tag L: Chest 37.4"--Sleeve 22.44"--Length:55.9"--Waist 32.3"
UK 18 Tag XL: Chest 40.55"--Sleeve 22.44" --Length:55.9"--Waist 35.4"
UK 20 Tag 2XL: Chest 43.3"--Sleeve 22.83" --Length:55.9"--Waist 39.4"
UK 22 Tag 3XL: Chest 47.24"--Sleeve 22.83" --Length:55.9"--Waist 43.3"
UK 24 Tag 4XL: Chest 51.18"--Sleeve 22.83"--Length:55.9"--Waist 47.2"
|Women Prom Dress||Elegant Party Dress||Women Bridesmaid Dress|
|Material||Chiffon||Satin & Polyester||Chiffon||Chiffon|
|Length||Floor Length||Floor Length||Floor Length||Floor Length|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 May 2018Two Beautiful Dresses in Orange and Blue. Lovely material, colour and pattern.I bought two of these dresses in orange and blue. Lovely soft stretchy material, gorgeous colours and patterns. A little bit bigger than expected, so I should have ordered a smaller size, but communication with the seller has been excellent.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2019Nicely made, accurate sizing information, and an elegant design.A lovely dress that feels wonderful when you zip it up. The material and stitching are good and the applied decoration seems well made and, importantly, well attached. The sizing is accurate, using the sellers guide, and the fit excellent. Often the length is the problem with dresses like this bought online as commonly the length is not given. I am 5' 11" tall and the length is perfect. I particularly like the sleeves - often I find they are not long enough for a tall person but these are just right. The whole dress is quite heavy weight when you take it from the package (btw it arrived ahead of time) but it does not feel heavy when wearing it. I am totally pleased with this purchase and am eagerly waiting to impress with it when the right invitation comes along! Recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2021Too tight, silver bit looks bit tacky and sleeves are roughI already wanted to return when received didn't use and try on, but because the heroes guy hasn't come yet, I tried on and its way way too tight. Do not order 10-12 if you're a 12. Go a size up, also quality us cheaply made, arms felt rough but if you're okay with it its fine. Dress does look really nice over all but the silver belt area is too tacky, you can cover up with a satin belt or some gift bow.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2019Beware of sizingI bought this dress last minute for a special occasion. It far exceeded my expectations BUT, having read the reviews, I bought the next size up. This is still too tight under the bust!I don’t have a wide rib cage so am surprised about this, particularly as it fits fine everywhere else
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 March 2019Looks greatLook was classic and beautiful. only negative shoulder kept moving upwards like a neckline instead of off the should look I was going for. Fabric feels a little cheap but doesn't look it once on. very comfortable. perfect length didn't have to worry about bending over. would recommend lovely shade of white.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 June 2021Small fitThe lace in the arms are very stiff and it restricts movement. It was too tight despite me ordering a size 12 when I normally wear 10. The dress is long but very see through.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2019Good qualityWould have given this a five star but it was a bit small and not long enough as the photo depicts. However, the dress is beautiful and of good quality material.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2021Zip brokeDress is lovely just the zip doesn't work was going to send back but the dress is needed for this weekend so had to pay for a new zip in the dress
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2019Absolutely brilliant!Lovely fit, lovely material and lovely price! Not at all see-through, made of what feels like soft cotton. Very happy
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 January 2020Amazing detail and brilliant fit for meLove, love, love this dress! Brilliant fitting for me! The detail is amazing! Great communication with seller, due to me not ordering the right size, my fault.
Customer questions & answers
- Is it padded from the top bust area?No, but you cant see through it. I love this dress, and got many compliments when I wore it. Good buy.
- Is the material on the arms stretchy?Hi， the material on the arms is not stretchy， many thanks
- Does this dress still look ok if you don’t wear it as an off the shoulder but rather pull the sleeves over your shoulders?I tried my dress on to check this out for u. It can b worn as u suggest and looks nice that way. The only thing I would say is that not wearing it off the shoulder does alter the dimensions a bit - the sleeves become shorter but are still elbow length. The bodice fits a little smaller and the waist comes higher so I wo… see more I tried my dress on to check this out for u. It can b worn as u suggest and looks nice that way. The only thing I would say is that not wearing it off the shoulder does alter the dimensions a bit - the sleeves become shorter but are still elbow length. The bodice fits a little smaller and the waist comes higher so I would suggest considering buying a little larger than usual. If u r tempted to wear it off the shoulder, u will b pleased to know that the dress has a really wide, softly elasticated neck specially for the purpose - I only mention because some off the shoulder dresses can have quite tight elastic that u feel u need to keep repositioning. Do hope this is helpful ? see less
- Are the sleeves see-through?Yes but there is an overlaying pattern as an appliqué which alleviates the 'see thoroughness' to a large extent. For myself I did not think this was a problem. My arms are very skinny but the sleeves disguised this to a large extent even though they were 'see through'. I do not believe you would need to be concerned. M… see more Yes but there is an overlaying pattern as an appliqué which alleviates the 'see thoroughness' to a large extent. For myself I did not think this was a problem. My arms are very skinny but the sleeves disguised this to a large extent even though they were 'see through'. I do not believe you would need to be concerned. My dress was burgundy coloured. I hope this helps. see less