EVER PRETTY FASHION CORPORATION is a leader in the fashion world with over 14 years of experience and expertise, we have the ability to identify every woman’s need. Our aim is to provide you with stylish and affordable fashion at your fingertips. Whether it’s bridesmaids’ dresses for the big day or the perfect outfit for your new event we can assure you that you will find something you love here at Ever-Pretty.
Lace Cap Sleeve Elegant Empire Waist Chiffon Evening Gowns
|Fit:||To choose the correct size, please refer to our size chart among the product photos|
|Design:||This Evening Dress features lacey cap sleeves, Delicate lace and rhinestones decorate the neckline while the ruching in the bust and waist creates a figure-flattering silhouette.|
|Occasion:||Perfect for evening party, cocktail, prom, homecoming, graduation, weddings, and any other formal affair!|
|Special Notice:||The dress usually runs small, we recommend you order one size larger than usual.|
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sleeves||3/4 Sleeves||Sleeveless||Half Sleeves||Sleeveless||Short Sleeves||Sleeveless|
|Colors||More Colors||More Colors||More Colors||More Colors||More Colors||More Colors|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2019Buy bigger and its perfect!I have rated this as "too small", as due to advice I ordered bigger. I am normally a 22 but ordered a 28 and it fit perfectly the detailing is Beautiful and you cannot see the mesh under the lace when its on. I had a bright blue bra on but due to the mesh you couldnt see and it looked like just the lace of the dress. Stone colour is beautiful. 10/10 recommend, but do buy bigger!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2021I’m an honest reviewer, and I can’t fault this dress even if I tried!Blimey! I’d been repeatedly been recommended these dresses for a while now.I googled how to measure yourself properly!And used the size guide exactly as you should.I needed a size 6/8 a 10 and a 12/14The size 12-14 girl ended up having a size 16 in these dresses. So you really must use the size guide.The other two girls ended up pretty much bang on the correct normal size.Very well made, incredibly flattering (we have 3 different body shapes) and superb colour!The sparkly on the top is beautifulThe lace is very good and the netting whilst on the girls you actually can’t see.Incredibly impressed.I had a grungey 14 yo, a fashionista 17 yo and a 33 year old who never ever wears dresses. They all smiled so much when they tried them on and all agreed the dress is very very nice.Not a single complaint.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 June 2019Fantastic quality at an affordable price!I needed a long dress for a conservative wedding abroad and was running out of ideas when I came across the Ever Pretty range on Amazon.This is a really well designed and well-made dress ...bonus points for being hand washable!!! I was a little dubious about the nude netting that holds the lace in place but it's hardly noticeable once it's on. The way the skirt fabric is gathered at the front and back along with a wide waistband makes the fabric fall in just the right places and is very flattering (even on us larger ladies).I admit did have a few issues with sizing....initially I bought a different style in my usual dress size 20 and it wasn't even close to doing up. That was the biggest in that particular design but I was so impressed with the quality I ordered a similar style with the lace and diamante trim in a size 22. This was still a little tight, although it did do up, the lace sat strangley on my bust. I bit the bullet and ordered in a 24 (thinking it would now be too big) but it actually fit perfectly, a little snug still on the arms and about an inch too long, but I am a little on the short and on the busty side to be fair! I'm so glad I didn't give up as I'm pretty sure I would have ended up paying more elsewhere for poorer quality!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 February 2020Beautiful dress, perfect for bridesmaidOrdered this dress in 3 different sizes. Size 12 has been tried on by one of my bridesmaid's but yet to have the size 10 and 20 tried on. It's nearly a prefect fit although a little on the tight side around the arms and waist. The top layer is a bit long and could do with an inch taken off. The under layer however is a good length. She's 5'3 and that's with a small heel. I was a bit unsure of the tan coloured underlay at the top of the dress but when on skin it's barely noticeable. Really beautiful dresses although the pics don't really do them justice. They also arrived folded in bags so will need an iron or steam but other than that they're great. They also arrived early. The shade of grey is exactly what I was looking for.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2019looked great, slightly overpriced for the qualityI bought this for my 19 year old daughter for a ball. Could have got it for much cheaper but with enormous delivery cost which I would have lost if it didn't fit, so we went for this option where at least we could return for free if it didn't work out. It did look great, but because I felt I could have got it cheaper elsewhere it grated a little! It looked great though. She's a fairly standard uk size 8 and the size 8 was just right. She's 5 ft 4 and needed 2 ins heels to keep it off the ground. The underlying material under the lace at the top which reviews refer to was not at all obvious, at least with her (pale) skin colour. Can't really wear a bra with it or it spoils the open shape at the back, but it has some inbuilt cups. I had to wash it afterwards (it doesn't say dry clean so I hand washed it) and a lot of the sparkly bits at the top came off and were washed down the sink, but its probably still wearable without that being noticeable and it otherwise survived a wash ok. It's probably the sort of thing you only really expect to wear once so in my opinion overpriced for the quality. But it did look great on her and (headless) pic attached to prove it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2021Very flattering and great value for moneyVery flattering for all body types which is hard to find in an evening dress. The all shortened well (we had it done professionally) and were nice fits. They were smaller sizes than our usual dress sizes. Size 8-14 seemed to get away with 1 size bigger sizes 14+ needed 2 sizes bigger. Tended to be more due to breast size as you can see in the picture the only negative is the larger the breasts the more of a weird dip in the middle of the fabric there was.I would still highly recommend especially due to price. They were great quality, a really good fit and a fantastic price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2019Lovely dress, but too small across the back area.This dress is lovely. It fitted nicely across the shoulders but it was impossible to do up the zip. I ordered an 18, a larger size than my usual 16. It is tiny across the back. If there had been some lycra or some stretch in it, it might have been okay, but it is very tailored. I even considered getting a size 20, but fear it would 'swim' on me across the shoulders. A pity I had to return it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2019Beautiful dress, extremely happyI've bought 3 of these dresses all in grey, they are beautiful, as seen on the photo and as described. I am over the moon with them as are my bridesmaids. The detail on top is gorgeous, the dresses are very flattering.It was a risk ordering online but for the price we really couldn't say no! I have 2 bridesmaids that are size 12, going by the size guide we estimated that they would need a size 16/18 we went for the 16 and they fit beautifully. I do recommend looking at the size guide to get the correct measurements and size for your shape.The dresses came quickly and when they said they would. We are extremely happy with the dresses.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2019Highly reccomendBrilliant company would highly reccomend, not only do the dresses look the part, lovely for the price. We brought 3 for bridesmaids dresses after being let down with a company from Japan. the 1st dress I got was to small as my daughter is bigger busted so returned for free very easy and re-orderd another, the dress came next day and I was refunded very quickly! Thank you ? I will post a picture after the wedding.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 March 2019Absolutely BeautifulI ordered the exact same dress as the dress advertised from a website called CiChic, the pictures and models were exactly the same as the ones shown on here, just at a fraction of the price. And boy was i STUNG! I was bitterly disappointed when the dresses arrived from CiChic and were absolutely terrible and looked nothing like the picture. (Pictures of the CiChic also included in my review) After some debating on whether or not to take the risk and order the dresses online again through Amazon Ever Pretty I finally gave in after reading the reviews and was SO SO GLAD I did. The dress from Amazon Ever Pretty are absolutely gorgeous! Exactly like the pictures and fit lovely. I would definitely recommend buying sizes based on your measurements and not your dress size! My average size 10-12 sister had to order a size 16 based on the measurements given and the only down fall is that the dress is extremely long and will have to be taken up by a seamstress but apart from that they are perfect and will look amazing when worn!
Customer questions & answers
- There are two grey colour options - grey and grey 3 - but the images for both greys are the same image. Is there any difference between the two?Sorry, not sure.
- Can I return it for free?Yes
- Why can is size 18 on prime and size 20 not on Prime ?I think that they only have some stock at Amazon warehouse. This happened to me and I ordered with the postage so don't do it!!! I had to return to everpretty with a trackable service costing me over £8 and I didn't get either postage back do I lost more than £17 postage!!!
- Do you do this? Or any burgundy dresses in a uk 6?Hello This dress has no size 6 Ever-Pretty