EVER PRETTY FASHION CORPORATION is a leader in the fashion world with over 14 years of experience and expertise, we have the ability to identify every woman’s need. Our aim is to provide you with stylish and affordable fashion at your fingertips. Whether it’s bridesmaids’ dresses for the big day or the perfect outfit for your new event we can assure that you will find something you love here at Ever-Pretty.
Double V Neck Empire Waist Chiffon Classic Evening Gowns
- Fit: Please refer to the Size Chart among the product photos,The dress usually runs small, we recommend you order one size larger than usual.
- Occasion: Wear it for a cocktail, evening, wedding, or even your prom night.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 November 2019Order a couple of sizes up/check sizing chartI’m pleased I read the previous reviews that recommended you get the dress a couple of sizes up from normal dress size. I am usually a size 24 (especially around the hips) but ordered a 28 due to the reviews and sizing chart. Pleased I did, however I did find the process of buying a size 28 quite depressing!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 November 2018stunning dress!Wore the dress to a black tie event and it made me feel a million pounds despite its modest price tag. Very flattering cut and was a perfect fit (I'm usually a UK size 12-14). I had lots of compliments from people whilst wearing it, even from a certain famous actor at the event. I'm only just over 5'2 so it was way too long for me, but nothing a little hemming effort didn't sort. Fabric is light and flowy, maybe not quite as puffy as it looks in the product photo but I wore it with a layered underskirt for an extra boost of volume. The dress did arrived a little creased from being folded and sent out in a bag but was fine after hanging up in a steamy bathroom for a while. The neckline is quite plunging but compliments the simple and elegant style really well. So glad I took the plunge and bought this dress online without trying it on! Love it!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 March 2021That The Sizing Set Is The U.K. Sizing And Not The Chinese Eg, That Size 28 = Size 28 Not Size 20I Ordered a size 28, And The Garment Arrived With A Label Suggesting It Was Size 28, This proved To Be Wrong. I Bought The Dress For A My Friend Who Took The Dress Home And Attempted To Put The Dress On, She Found That It Was Too small To Fasten. She Brought It Back And We Measured It, There Was A Gap Of 9" across the Back, Which proved it was Not The Size Requested. From The Measurement Obtained It Was Equivalent To size 18 - 20 U.K. We Bought The Size 28 Because The Advert Suggested It Had a Small Fit, They Suggested A Size Up I Would Suggest 6 Sizes Up, Though That Makes It Unavailable. As the garment had been Worn albeit for 45 seconds we decided not to send it back, we will make a present of it to someone who is of the smaller dimensions. In All A Bad Experience MR R.A.Hall
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 September 2019VersatileI wear this dress everywhere!On picnics, the beach, in the house, on stage, etc. Its lower cut then i exspected but thats nothing a needle and thread cant sort if its too much. Its beautiful, light and so comfortable.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 November 2018Great dress but get a few sizes up!Hi after reading the reviews I got a dress 2 sizes up and I was glad I did as it just fit me! It arrived quite creased (as they warn you about!) but after a quick dry clean the dress was perfect. Wore it to my best friend's wedding as an 'unofficial' bridesmaid, and the dress was comfortable to wear all night and perform bridal party duties in! Delivery was quick and good quality for the price point. I'm planning on getting these dresses for my bridesmaids for next year! Highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 July 2021Comes up smallOrdered a 12.....for my daughter as a bridesmaid dress. She's a small 12 usually so we were expecting a trip to the tailor to get it taken in but when she put on the dress it was a good 10 CMS gap where we could not get the zip anywhere near meeting. The bust part is odd, 1 side is higher than the other. We are British forces so by the time it got to us it was well past the return date
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 April 2021Smalles size was a bit too big for 5.1 52kgIt was beautiful dress, my girlfriend loved it, sadly, for 5.1 height, it was a bit too long even with heels. After checking with local tailors adjustment would cost quite a bit £20+ and we had to return it back. It looked really great!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 July 2019Disappointing as not aspretty in reality.Material is not a brightly coloured as I would have liked. It looks almost washed out or faded which spoils the flower pattern.The waist was small yet it was large around the bust and shoulder straps are huge too.It would require a great deal of alteration before it's wearable. Ordered the 18 as people advised that they run quite small- usually a size 16.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2017Needed some adjusting but good value.Bought this for a formal occasion. I had to make some alterations: It was too long and I'm 5'7". I also hand-stitched the front v-neck a little so it was not so low. Finally, I sewed on a gold embellishment on the front just below the v-neck for some added interest. After all that I did get some compliments on the day I wore it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 April 2021EXCELLENT QUALITYARRIVED NEXT DAY AND VERY GOOD QUALITY DRESSES. BEAUTIFUL
Customer questions & answers
- My measurements are bust 41inchs waist 35 inchs hips 42 inchs what size should i order?DearThere is a size chart on the left of the product page ,please choose the suitable size according the size chart ,it UK size .Have a nice day
- I am 6 foot tall and a size 20. Is the length likely to fit me and would I need to go size 24 as there are mixed suggestions on the size?I had a bridesmaid that wore it who is 5ft 9, she wore heels and it was the perfect length. So it would probably fit but with flat shoes. I would recommend going up a size as there’s no stretch in the material.
- I live in ireland and I am hoping to buy these for my bridemaids but worried if they are returnable?They are returnable
- Will this fit a 3 tere hoop skirt underneath and touch the floor without heels on ?I would say it would fit the skirt underneath, it flows quite nicely but it would depend on your height as to whether it would touch the floor with or without heels. My bridesmaid is 5ft 5" and hers falls perfectly level with the floor with heels (smallish) but with no underskirt. Hope this helped ?