EVER PRETTY FASHION CORPORATION is a leader in the fashion world with over 14 years of experience and expertise, we have the ability to identify every woman’s need. Our aim is to provide you with stylish and affordable fashion at your fingertips. Whether it’s bridesmaids’ dresses for the big day or the perfect outfit for your new event we can assure that you will find something you love here at Ever-Pretty.
Floor Length Mermaid Evening Prom Dresses
- Fit: The dress usually runs small, we recommend you order one size larger than usual.
- Occasion: Really perfect for all formal occasions, from evening parties, cocktails, weddings to prom, homecoming, and graduation!
The Details of the dress
A classic round neckline, and the fabric with Delicate Embroidery
The Mermaid Skirt with Tulle
The illusion of the Back
This gorgeous evening dress is a perfect choice for people who are looking for an elegant look
|Style||Mermaid||A Line||A Line||A Line||Mermaid||A Line|
|Sleeves||Sleeveless||Sleeveless||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves||Short Sleeves|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 November 20195*Orders 2 sizes up as recommended, I’m a 14 but ordered an 18 glad I did as this fits like a glove! The colour is fabulous and I will look forward to wearing it at my wedding this December with a white fur wrap. 5*.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2019wonderfulfast delivery. good quality of material. perfect fit and length for me. for prenup
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2019Elegant dressFabulous dress and amazing value but be prepared to go up a couple of sizes. I am 37 30 38 inches and the uk size 18 is a good fit around the waist and bust, although a little generous around the hips. The dress was too long for me at 5 ft 0, but I turned up the underskirt and just cut the tulle layer to length. It packed very small and emerged uncrossed and ready to wear. It was elegant enough for a posh party and I felt confident that I was looking good, although mine was probably the cheapest outfit there by at least a factor of 10!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2019Great for the price!I ordered the dress in burgundy. I took the advice in previous reviews and ordered a bigger size - I am an 8 and the 10 was a snug fit. I was surprised by the quality of the dress for it's price. I was expecting a few loose-ends or uneven seems, but there were none. Unfortunately the dress lining was too short for me as it's shorter than the tulle, so I returned the dress. I was disappointed by this, but maybe I'm just being picky as I like my footwear to be barely visible when wearing a full-length gown (I am 5ft 7).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 August 2019A Pleasant SupriseI have had a dress from this company before and bought this on a whim being ready to send it back but I really like it. I am 5 foot 1 so it will need altering but everything I buy does!. I am an 8 UK size and ordered a 10 in accordance with website advice. it is roomy but not too much so that I need to alter it. The last dress I bought from this company was an 8 and it is a very snug if not a tight fit, so this is fine by me. It is elegant and I intend to wear it on cruises. A good buy. It is not too heavy so easy to pack and it was not crushed I hung it up on arrival and it looks fine.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2020Definetly recommend beautiful dressVeryy pretty elegant dress. I didn't expect it to be soo nice and such good quality.Looks just like picture and colour is very pretty.I read a lot of reviews about going up a size before buying. I think best measure yourself with a measuring tape and use that against their size chart. I wear size UK 16 in every day clothes.My bust size is 109cm and waist is 98cm, following their size chart I brought a size 24. It fits very well, it's a tiny bit loose but that way is better for me as I will be moving around a lot and need to feel free.(Update - I ended up getting a size 22, still fits very well, better than the 24 less loose material. Beautiful dress!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 May 2019Get one size biggerLove it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2019Beautiful dress!Beautiful, Stunning well made dress. I’d say the sizing is small so maybe go a size bigger.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2019Pretty but cheap looking...Though pretty to look at the material is very cheap and see-through. One sleeve had appliqué decoration the same as the dress, the other sleeve had none....Dress could of been worn with a full length colour matched petticoat. It's a shame about the sleeves I will be returning the dress for that reason.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 October 2019Cinderella did go to the Ball!!Second time lucky as my first order could barely go over my hips and and I couldn’t get the zip done up! This dress definitely comes up a few sizes smaller than average high street sizes, so please bare this in mind, especially if you are very busty like me. Fitted bodice and there is no stretch in the outer lace fabric.However, I really love the dress and a few alterations to the length and an inch or so taken in on the hips made it a success. A well-made, beautiful bargain. I’m so glad I ordered!Only downside was the scratchiness of the sequins as my arms were bare due to the short sleeves ... I literally had scratch marks at the end of the evening :(
Customer questions & answers
- Does anyone know length of this dress l'm a curvy 5ft 6".I'm not sure of the length but would advise that you order 3 items bigger than you normally wear, i orderd several long dresses back in Febuary of this year to 0ick one that fitted correctly and suited me, i orederd my usual size but ALL had to be returned as they were far to small, i ended up reordering some of them… see more I'm not sure of the length but would advise that you order 3 items bigger than you normally wear, i orderd several long dresses back in Febuary of this year to 0ick one that fitted correctly and suited me, i orederd my usual size but ALL had to be returned as they were far to small, i ended up reordering some of them in a size 3 times bigger than I would normally wear! I picked one and sent the rest back! However I haven't worn that dress as the event it was for was postponed due to covid 19, I now wish I hadn't bought the dress I did as looking at it again it looks tacky and very cheap, not the look I want for my wedding when it eventually takes place! see less
- Hi , My waist size and height don’t match to your size chartSadly all made in China.. so there sizes are no good for European women
- I have rather large hips when compared to my waist (29inch waist, 46 inch hips) im worried as the hip size isn't specified. Will this fit?Hello This dress will small than other dress Please check our size chart among the main product images, not the size chart link … see more Hello This dress will small than other dress Please check our size chart among the main product images, not the size chart link Ever-Pretty see less
- What is the difference between uk6 and 6? i am a uk size 4, would i be ok with size 6? thanksYou will have to get 2 size up. For e.g. if your a size 8, it would be better to get a size 12. As the dresses are made smaller than the general uk sizes.