Ever-Pretty provides beautiful dresses for every occasion, From prom to homecoming, weddings, cocktail to evening parties, and everything between!
We want you to look and feel your best with the perfect dress for every single moment life throws your way!
Please refer to our SIZE CHART among the Product Photos. Our Size is not the same as your regular size.
1. 30 days after receiving the item.
2. The returned item must be in their original condition, meaning no tears, no wears, no odors, and all original tags must still be attached. You must put back in the original bag, Should we find that an item does not meet these conditions, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
About chromatic aberration
Due to the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors are shown in the photography may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves, but we guarantee the style is likely as shown in pictures.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 January 2020Such a beautiful dress!I was so pleased when I put this on - it's an amazingly flattering dress and really comfortable to wear. Sizing seems fine - the material is quite stretchy so there wasn't any issue putting it on or with fitting. The lace goes quite high - it covers up to the top of your thigh and there's a lot of layers but I'd wear flesh coloured pants just in case. Only issue I had was wearing a bra discretely with the dress as there's a bit of cleavage and not any support in the dress itself, and the straps of the bra didn't line up with the straps of the dress. In the end I was able to clip the bra straps to the dress straps so they sat together. I don't wear dresses at all so this was a bit of a last minute panic but I'm sure most people already have good solutions for this sort of thing!I wore this to a black tie event on a cruise. I had complements from the other passengers on the uniqueness of the dress and how pretty it looked.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2017Original, vampy and just lovely.I love this dress, its quite slimming, a bit vampy and definitely a little bit different. I have previously purchased from Ever-Pretty but couldn't find the right size on their own website so searched Amazon and found one. I am a size 16 and ordered a 16 in the green and it fits really well, although bustier ladies may need some good underwear, I also added three rows of daisy ribbon braiding to the shoestring straps which gave it a little more support. Definitely no one else wearing this dress at the wedding I attended. Would definitely hunt down an Ever Pretty dress again for any functions, affordable enough to have a new outfit for every wedding!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2020Very pretty dressWhat an unusual pretty dress, I got the green option. Feels very nice on and has a bit of stretch. I am 5’6” and need to wear some heels with it, as the longest handkerchief layer is very long on one side. Something a bit different and I would suggest teaming a cropped bolero shrug if you want something to keep your arms warm. I bought this for a wedding, but would wear on holiday or an evening out. All in all a beautiful dress.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 January 2020Stunning and unusual dressSuch a stunning dress, lots of compliments wearing it. Wore it to a wedding and Christmas party. Is very long, I’m 5’9” and needed alto wear heals otherwise the netting would have dragged on the floor. Only took off one star because the sequins stuck out under the arm and scratched, was ok after I pulled them from the seam. Check this before you wear. Will defintaely weae this dress again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 December 2019Just like the pictureI love the style and colour of this dress,it looks exactly like the picture.It fit really nicely and the material is very forgiving with a bit of stretch to it.I did find some of the stitching on one strap a little scratchy.Not washed it yet, hoping it will keep it's shape as I will definitely want to be wearing this again and again.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2020Something differentI ordered this dress as it was something different. The straps stretch & adjustable. Fabric stretches. I am only just over 5’3” so I knew after reading the reviews the handkerchief points were going to make the dress too long for me. With a high heels I could have coped but i decided too get the sewing box out and do a few alterations. Very happy with the result.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2019StunningAbsolutely love this dress. Its nice and stretchy so very comfy to wear and looks stunning on. The length is fairly long but easily sorted with a few stitches bringing the gauze higher in a few places....i am 5ft 2.Would highly recommend
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2020Very pretty and elegant dressLovely dress but its a bit small for the size. Its quite tight at the chest if your large busted, get the size up.Very pretty though. I had to send it back as it was a bit too tight and there wasn’t enough time to order another one for an up and coming wedding.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2021Floaty and prettyif curvy ie hippy or have tum then it does stretch but would say go up a size for it to look better. But pretty and floaty and does look like pic.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 November 2019UK sizes are accurateA lot better than I expected for the price, it is a great fit, UK size guide was accurate and speedy deliveryDespite warning that it may be wrinkled due to the packaging it was in really good condition.Will definitely buy from this seller again?
Customer questions & answers
- Hi, What is the difference between the two greens?hi this is no difference between the two greens we just only change the item sku. … see more hi this is no difference between the two greens we just only change the item sku. have a nice day! see less
- Does this dress have any sequins or another plastic ornaments on it?Hello , As you can see in the picture, there is a little sequin on the black chest of the dress. Ever-Pretty
- I am buying for someone who is size 16-18 depending on manufacturer, recommendation please.I was unsure whether to order a 12 or 14 as I was between the sizes. I ordered the 14 but as the material is stretchy it follows the lines of your body so wasn’t baggy. The straps are also adjustable. I am only 5’4” so the dress was very long but I was able to do a few adjustments myself.