Elegant 1920's style flapper dress, perfect for a Great Gatsby themed party. Fully lined featuring an outer layer of mesh with sequins, beads and tassel fringe. Made using comfortable material with very good stretch. Concelaed zip fastening to the side. Available in XS (UK 8), S (UK 10), M (UK 12), L (UK 14), XL (UK 16) and 2XL (UK 18).
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2021Gorgeous dressI had a 'do' to go to at the weekend and I wasn't going to buy a new frock, however I ended up browsing, found this one and bought it. Despite it supposedly being a 'fancy dress costume' it was absolutely stunning on, I got so many compliments. Hard to believe that this can be made for the price it is. I wore it with some gold and black sandals and a wee black shrug. I read some other reviews and would agree that it was a bit of a pain when going to the loo due to the tassels - but I just hitched it up as far as I could! And you probably need to go up a couple of sizes from your 'normal' UK size.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2020Lovely!Bought this for a last minute awards party. I was really struggling on what dress to pick and I am so happy I settled for this one. Looks lovely on and everyone commented on how expensive it looked!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2019Gorgeous!Happy with my purchase,really enjoyed wearing this gorgeous dress at a Gatsby party!Very well made and high quality for this bargain price!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 February 2020Trim DisappointingWhilst dress fit was good - the fringe at the bottom all dropped out in various places - so will have to re-trim if i want to wear again
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 November 2019Lovely dress!An eye catching dress, however the tassels can be slightly annoying (especially when going to the toilet) and as expected some sequins will drop off!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 December 2019Lining rides up!The dress itself is quite nice but the lining ruins it. The lining is not stitched to the dress and rides up awfully, I'm 5ft9 and the lining made it too short. Sadly returned.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 January 2020BeautifulBeautiful dress, looks far more expensive than it was.Swift delivery
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 January 2020Short in lengthWas very short on, fringe was long enough but had to wear shorts with it
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2019Beautiful dressBeautiful dress. Excellent service and delivery speed was amazing
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2020Must have roaring 20’s dressGreat dress looked the part well made