HOMEYEE Women's Elegant V-neck Big Button Hem Split Slim Bodycon Casual Vintage Dress B335
This stylish,3/4 sleeve,knee length,special V neck design,slim pencil dress that could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion: for example, worn for wedding,evening party,banquet,cocktail,business and so on.It also suit for daily casual to wear.This is also a vintage stretchy elegant style that's vibrant and comfy.This chic dress can show your charm and elegance.
Size Information (just for reference):
Size UK 8: Bust (32.5 inch), Waist (26.5 inch), Hip (34 inch), Shoulder Wide (14.2 inch), Sleeve Length (16.2 inch), Length (39 inch)
Size UK 10: Bust (34.5 inch), Waist (28.5 inch), Hip (36 inch), Shoulder Wide (14.6 inch), Sleeve Length (16.2 inch), Length (39 inch)
Size UK 12: Bust (36.5 inch), Waist (30.5 inch), Hip (38 inch), Shoulder Wide (15 inch), Sleeve Length (16.6 inch), Length (40 inch)
Size UK 14: Bust (38.5 inch), Waist (32.5 inch), Hip (40 inch), Shoulder Wide (15.4 inch), Sleeve Length (16.6 inch), Length (40 inch)
Size UK 16: Bust (40.5 inch), Waist (34.5 inch), Hip (42 inch), Shoulder Wide (15.8 inch), Sleeve Length (16.6 inch), Length (40 inch)
Please allow 1-3 inch differs due to manual measurements, your understand will be much appreciated!!!
The real color of the dress may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of the monitor and light brightness. Your understand will be much appreciated.
HOMEYEE specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling woman's apparel and enjoys a high reputation with its excellent quality, reliable delivery and good service at home and aboard.
Retro und Vintage Design
- Material: 60% Cotton+35% Polyester+5% Spandex
-Special V Neck
-Split Hemline Design
-Invisible Zipper at Back
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2017It fits perfectly and I love the fabricLovely dress! It fits perfectly and I love the fabric. I bought a size 14 even though the chart's measurements were leading me to buy a size 16. I was a bit afraid that it will be a bit small but it was perfect! I am very happy with the purchase.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2019Lovely DressVery elegant dress, fits perfect, nice material, comfortable, only criticism it’s not lined which you need when wearing pencil dresses as they tend to show lumps and bumps I wore a full length petticoat ( for pencil dresses ) underneath
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 April 2018Perfect, classy and eye catching.Lovely classy dress! Highly recommend, hugs in all the right places, suits an hour glass figure. Guaranteed to stand out from the crowd, I bought it for work, but it's so nice I may end up saving it for dining out! ... or maybe if I get in bad books at work I may put it on ;-). Sorry photos abit poor, was only sending to my sister telling her to purchase, and this is the first review I've ever done on Amazon so that says a lot about this dress. Added £200 worth of dresses to wish list from this company!
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2018Lovely dress, perfect for work and a few drinks afterwards!I go in and out in the right places but I have a bit of a tummy so I normally avoid ‘pencil style’ dresses but these fit so well and hide a multitude of sins I can wear them without a jacket to cover my tummy. Depending on the shop I can go from a 14 to 18 so I decided to be brave and went for the 16, this fits in all the right places without being too tight on the tummy. I love the design of the buttons which is really flattering. Well made and more expensive looking than the picture suggests which is why I bought two more, they’re perfect for work (and for a drink afterwards!). All three have been complimented by both males and females which gives you the confidence to be a bit braver and dress in a ‘less tent like’ way. I hate ironing so the only negative was when I washed them on a short, 30 degree wash, minimum wring, non-iron wash they did come out a bit crumpled but after drying outside on the line the creases dropped out.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 February 2019Gorgeous dress, great to show off curves!Gorgeous dress. Lots of compliments and nice fit for an hourglass mommy on a fancy night out. Some things on amazon are cheap and fit rubbish but the homeyee stuff seems to fit nice for curvy woman and good price.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2020Flattering, stylish, classic...Surpassed my expectations! Looks a million dollars on - skimming, respecting and flattering your curves.It's important to get the right size though, as too clingy or baggy wouldn't work. Id recommend ordering 2 sizes to get your ideal glove.Note I did this and had no problems returning one dress.Has a lovely retro classic vibe going on. I ordered for my graduation and could not have been happier. Lots of compliments!Know I'll wear for many other ocassions in the future.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2017Nice dressCame quick looks so nice on every one said what a nice dress nice length and it fitted nice and it is very comfortable
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2020Lovely DressI love this dress, bought for a wedding later this year. It fits perfectly, I am a size 14 sometimes 16 depending on the garment. I bought the XL and it's a good fit. The only thing I can fault is the white band around the top, it doesn't always hang right but I'm going to put a little stitch in to hold it together so it doesn't gape. I find it's best to wear slightly off the shoulder so a strapless bra may be required. It's a lovely material and I'm glad I bought it .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 January 2019lovely dress but a very snug fit.ordered dress for a funeral , I do understand it's a bodycon type of dress , but it is a snug fit for a 16 . Normally in 14/16 max to give more bust room but this just fits. Not a heavy material either so I will have to wear a coat . The spanx will have to worn unfortunately , unless I find another dress . If they had an 18 I would have returned and ordered a larger size. , as it does look smart on. Tried on after my bath and I did let my body cool down in order to try dress on .
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2021Delighted with this dressI was delighted with this dress. Sadly, I needed it for my partner's funeral; I wanted to look elegant on the day. It was just what I wanted, the fabric is substantial, not flimsy. It has a certain amount of stretch and fits perfectly. I shall definitely by more from Homeyee.
Customer questions & answers
- Usually buy a UK size 14, but the dresses r always too big around the waist and hips, do you think a size 12 would be ok? My bust size is now 37"Hi there, I found the size generous so you should be able to take the smaller size. The material is thick and good quality too. With this style it suits a tighter fit!
- Is the dress tight across the tummymyNo. Have just tried this dress on when delivered to me but haven’t had chance to wear it yet. I am size 10 - yes, the dress is bodycon in shape but I found it to be comfortably close fitting & not tight around my tummy. That’s my opinion when trying on dress & my personal reaction about how it fits me.
- Does this dress have any stretch?Yes it has plenty stretch. It is also true to size and flattering. I wore for my graduation to huge compliments, highly recommend.
- does the dress have a zip or is a stretch it over the head dress?Hi.. Yes the dress has a zipper to the back, and can also be pulled on over the head.. which is what I do with most of my dresses like this, with living alone and having slight disabilities to my arms, I can’t always reach up and over to pull the zipper up.. Hope this helps ..