A dress for work and play! This pretty shift dress is complemented with an impactful leaf print and ideal for injecting some flower power into your wardrobe. This dress is extremely easy and versatile and can be worn as a staple workwear piece or to your next special occasion. It's easy to pull on and go, team yours with or without tights and heels. Available In: Black, Navy, BLACK, Pink, Red
Size 10: Bust 90.5 CM;Waist 71 CM;Hips 96 CM;
Size 12: Bust 95.5 CM;Waist 76 CM;Hips 101 CM;
Size 14: Bust 100.5 CM;Waist 81 CM;Hips 106 CM;
Size 16: Bust 105.5 CM;Waist 86 CM;Hips 111 CM;
Size 18: Bust 111.5 CM;Waist 92 CM;Hips 117 CM;
Size 20: Bust 117.5 CM;Waist 98 CM;Hips 123 CM;
Size 22: Bust 123.5 CM;Waist 105.75 CM;Hips 130.5 CM;
HOW TO MEASURE:
BUST: measure around the fullest part of your bust
WAIST: measure 42cm down from the nape of the neck
HIP: measure 20cm down from the waistline
INSIDE LEG: measure from top of your inside leg to the floor, match this measure with the leg length options available and remember to add on 3cms if you wish to wear heels
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 May 2019Great DressThis dress is the third dress I have purchased from Roman and I must admit they are beautiful quality, they also come 'lined'. They fit to size and they also come nicely packaged i.e. on a coat hanger, in a plastic cover - I am well impressed. My dress size is a size14 and I am 5ft 8" tall - the dress comes perfect just to my knee. I could wear this dress any where - it is very smart casual - I think I will certainly buy a few more
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2020bad customer serviceDress was very big so I had to return but If your clothes doesn't fit its nightmare to return. Many emails , bad customer service and finally I had to pay recoded delivery to return de items which is not cheap (aproxx £10 per piece) . Never again buying in Roman online, Pity because they have quite nice clothes.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 February 2019Love this dress! Feels very good on - an occasion dress!This dress is almost too good to be true! It's lovely, a very flattering cut and so comfortable to wear. Very smart, easy to dress up with a smart jacket for work or a special occasion. A fantastic buy! I'm a between a size 12 and 14, 5'8" and the size 14 fits perfectly - feels so comfy but still looks smart. Highly recommended.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2021Excellent value and very smartThe dress is exactly as shown in the picture,perfect for the formal occasion I need it for but will be a useful addition to my wardrobe.I have ordered another one in a bigger size only because I would like it a little looser.I felt very smart in this dress on the occasion I wanted it for teamed up with a short white jacket and a navy fasinator it felt right for the occasion
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 February 2020Sizes come up very smallLovely dress, but I am normally a size 12, but ordered a14 as one of the reviews stated the sizes were small.This was a very, very small size 14. Consequently I had the expend of returning the item. Now awaiting my refund which can take up to 3weeks.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 June 2018Wrongly sized.I returned the dress. Am waiting for a refund. Ordered my usual size 12 but I think I should have ordered size 16 to get the zip to close up. Have other Roman Originals dresses in size 12. No problems. Lovely dress but very bad sizing. Huge disappointment.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2020Beautiful dress very flatteringThis dress is gorgeous, very flattering. Fit perfectly, hugged just the right places & is lined giving you a smooth shape. I wore this to a wedding & got lots of compliments.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2019Feels and looks so elegant and smart.I bought this dress for a wedding(next week). I absolutely love it. It fits perfectly, feels great, looks great and I feel confident wearing it. The material seems good quality and I cannt wait to be seen in it.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2021Unfortunately you have to pay for all returns. Not so good for prime customers?It was a lovely dress but too tight across bust. It was a good length for my height.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2019Fit and comfort, a good price.I love Roman Originals I have a few of these dresses and they rarely disappoint they always look smart and are nice to wear.
Customer questions & answers
- Is the material quite stretchy or perfect fit as i have a small baby bump?i'm sure it'll fit there too
- Is this dress fully lined?YES
- Are both these dresses 100% cotton ?This dress is polyester and elastane as are most of the dresses. If you go to Roman Originals you can see all there stock and all styles with all the information. I hope this will be helpful.
- Are both these dresses 100% cotton ?Not sure but doubt it is 100% cotton.