Opt for a feminine look in this jersey dress. Crafted from stretch, ponte fabric featuring a small polka spot print with contrasting turn up cuffs, this dress is perfect for an everyday look featuring 3/4 length and pockets. This dress is machine washable, is made from 80% Polyester 20% Viscose and has a wearing length of approx 90.5cm. Available In: Black, Purple
Size 10: Bust 90.5 CM;Waist 71 CM;Hips 96 CM;
Size 12: Bust 95.5 CM;Waist 76 CM;Hips 101 CM;
Size 14: Bust 100.5 CM;Waist 81 CM;Hips 106 CM;
Size 16: Bust 105.5 CM;Waist 86 CM;Hips 111 CM;
Size 18: Bust 111.5 CM;Waist 92 CM;Hips 117 CM;
Size 20: Bust 117.5 CM;Waist 98 CM;Hips 123 CM;
Size 22: Bust 123.5 CM;Waist 105.75 CM;Hips 130.5 CM;
HOW TO MEASURE:
BUST: measure around the fullest part of your bust
WAIST: measure 42cm down from the nape of the neck
HIP: measure 20cm down from the waistline
INSIDE LEG: measure from top of your inside leg to the floor, match this measure with the leg length options available and remember to add on 3cms if you wish to wear heels
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 February 2019Comfortable fitA gorgeous dress that is a comfortable fit. I'm a 12 (can wear a 10 if elastic waist) and this fit like a dream. Lies smooth across my bumpy stomach. Looked great with leggings and a thick scarf to dress it up a little if you want. I've washed and dried a handful of times now according to the instructions and it has never creased or needed ironing. I was dubious about the price to be fair when I first bought it but I'm converted to Roman as a brand now.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2019A favourite dressI got this dress for work and receive a lot of lovely compliments about it. It looks lovely and at 5'3" it comes about an inch above my knee. As with all Roman dresses, I find that I always fit the same size perfectly. It keeps its shape after washing, but I have only given it 4 stars as I can feel that it is starting to bobble after weekly wear for about three months, but given the material type, it is only to be expected.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2019Lovely dress but size 10 too big for me!I’m a size 10 and ordered a size 10. The dress arrived promptly and is a great quality. Unfortunately, it’s much too big for me and hung on me like a sack. It was also much longer than I expected. I’m 5’5” and it came to my knees - when I wanted it a couple of inches above (as depicted). Very disappointed as the dress itself is lovely. Unfortunately, there is no smaller size available. Sadly returned.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 April 2019Good serviceReally elite, precise delivery and packaging. I wasn't happy with the style of the dress so sent them back. I didn't expect the fit to be so large & baggy. Very good service.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2020Good quality dress.First purchase from Roman. Very pleased with the quality and fit of the dress. I have since purchased two more dresses from Roman.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2019Love thisI just love this, good quality, I look young, love the colour, had the same colour tights with them. Can also need worn as tunic over trousers.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 November 2020Perfect for workPerfect for work, smart / casual - plenty of room, a bit short for me with tights but perfect over Roman originals stretch skinny trousers
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2020Great winter pull on dress.Yet again, a lovely roman originals dress. Great for cold months with tights and boots. Would recommend.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2019Wonderful fabric and designThis dress is a perfect fit for me. The material is very good and seems to me that it will last for a long time.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2019Great qualityThe tunic is made of good material and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. It fits well and looks fab. Delivery was quick and easy. Overall happy with my product
Customer questions & answers
- How long is this dress?Short, about two inches above the knees. Becomes even shorter after wash. I am not impressed with it.
- hi my name is chris i enjoy wearing womens clothes i am a size 16 to 18 in womens size will the dress fit me ok and can i wear my thick black tights tI'm the same size I wear it with black tights it's a very comfortable dress and i have received many compliments when i wear it. I can recommend buying this dress
- How much does it weigh?Don’t know doesn’t feel heavy on